I regret.. i regret about it everyday 💔

Last month, when i was heading to a grocery store with my mum.. i saw a little dog crying. He was in deep pain, i could see it. I didn't see any physical injury tho. Maybe that's why he was in such pain coz it wasn't a physical injury but something that injured his heart and his feelings. I went near him and i was just about to touch him and he just came up to me and literally started crying. He was directly looking into my eyes. But again when i was just about to pet him, a random guy came and almost warned me to stay away from that dog,as if he knew that the dog is definitely gonna bite me. But that cry wasn't fake it was so deep and so painful i couldn't stop myself. I told my mum to stay there and i went directly to a shop and bought some biscuits for him. As i was just returning back to him i saw him crossing the road and going away. I tried to stop him by making different noises in the middle of that traffic but he didn't stop and just disappeared.. and left me behind, with a packet of biscuit in hand and tears of regret in eyes. I regret it everyday that i didn't run to catch him. Traffic and people's random stare scared me. He escaped and i never saw him again.  
           This incident taught me that life doesn't always give us a second chance.. if something is making you uncomfortable just change it.. change it right now.. change it while you still can. Either act for it now or regret about it forever.😔


            :- Ritu sharma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Heart wants what it wants!💔

Everything wrong with our education system.

कुछ यूँ सितारों से कर लो दोस्ती , की उनके टूटने का डर रहे...